Sunday, May 26, 2013

You're Beautiful

I spent my weekend being surrounded by beautiful women; women who, if asked if they knew they were incredible, would roll their eyes and say "oh, please....".

Some of them will be reading this.  And for them, I have this to say to you:  I wish you all could see yourselves through my eyes.  I wish for you to see what I see.

There is no woman in my life who has had the impact the mother has, and she is the blindest of them all.  She is stunning.  She has the bluest eyes I have ever seen, and I smile I miss the second I can't see it. She has taught me strength, she has taught me unconditional love.  She knows my decisions before I make them.  She carries a beauty that shines.  Beautiful.

I saw another amazing mom today that would fit the same bill... amazing - and not a chance she wouldn't blush at the suggestion... and yet she oozes pure love for her children, grand children and everyone touching their lives. She shines in Amica Stretta...

Amica Stretta - who is stunning to me.  She makes me want to be a better person just by being in my life.  She is strong, and commanding.  She is true, and whole.  She is sharp witted, and loyal... She is beautiful.

There is some family who never leaves, no matter the circumstance.  There is family who just sticks to my heart.  I see her, and she shines.  Her love is apparent.  She shines with goodness.  I am in awe of her golden heart, her spirit, her love for family.  I see her, and she makes me long for family in a way that shakes my core.  Tracy, you are beautiful... and it shines right through your children.

The Universe has recently offered up new sisters for the Ya Ya... ;)  and they are full of beauty.  The laughter they bring me fills my soul.  The secrets we share, the trials we hold hands through...  Their beauty, unseen to them, makes me realize my own beauty.  There is a power in one.. sweet singer... so huge, she hides from it.  She has no idea how beautiful she is.  Not even close, not even a little.   I want her to read this and know her impact.  There are moments, I see you, and I am in awe.  You are grace.

Everywhere I turn right now, is filled with these amazing women, who barely know the level of their incredible states of being.  These few just scratch the surface.  I could write all night about the women who have impacted my life.  So, if no one else tells you today, you are beautiful.  And just for a minute, see yourself through my eyes.  It's an incredible experience.



Do not, my beauties, for one second, question how beautiful you are.






No comments:

Post a Comment