Thursday, July 4, 2013

Real Perspective

My morning started before my alarm.  I was being pounced on by a dog that wanted outside.

My legs and feet are angry with me for the 8.5 km hike I did last night.

Nothing fit right. I changed three times.

The rain came down in droves.

I watched someone pretend to have a good morning through a false smile.


And still, it's half way through this day, and my reality says this:  My life is exactly right.

My day started before my alarm - I got enough sleep, and was awakened by the most loyal friend I know in need.

My muscles are sore from the path of self improvement I have chosen, and I am aware of the rewards of the hard work my body accomplished.

Nothing fit right, but I had a closet, and two dressers of beautiful clothes to choose from to find my comfort and functionality.

The rain came down in droves this morning, but I had a roof over my head, sheltered from the storm, and now the sky is blue, and the Earth is clean.

I watched someone pretend to be happy - and it wasn't me.

My life, is exactly right.... and it's only half way through the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment