Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Worth The Lesson

I am all about the lessons aren't I?  Aren't I always talking about the experience of it all?  Well here's something else I learned... One (I) has to go through the shit (experience) in order to learn. And let me tell you what... I am exhausted from the experience (shit).

How, I would like to know, and I am in day three of asking myself, did it take me thirty seven years to learn the amount of self value and sacredness of my body and soul that I have recently discovered?  How did it take me my whole life to understand just how precious moments are and what I have taken for granted thus far?  How I have I mocked intimate moments and thrown them aside as untreasured?  

So, here's the point of moving forward for me.  Going forward I know my value.  Going forward, I know my worth, and I am not ashamed of it.  I will not see my sacred nature and fragile soul be ridiculed by lies, deceit, motives and agendas.  I will not be self absorbed if I do not give of myself all the parts I hold sacred. 

I went through the shit... and from it, I know, I am worth the lesson.  


No comments:

Post a Comment