Monday, November 10, 2014

Like An Old Friend...Without The Friendship

Well didn't November ever come in with a roar? (in a time where I just need some quiet whispers)
I don't really know what's going on inside me right now.  Maybe it's time to be vulnerable, and raw, and let a little bit out... maybe.

Maybe it's time to admit I am scared...terrified really. Scared of all this newness; of this inexperience.  Of this time of learning and spinning in circles not really knowing which way is up. Or down. Or even what is even-steven. Terrified. And it's gotten to me.

It's gotten to me, and I hate it, and I have no idea what to do but hold on tight and hope somewhere it levels out.

It has to level out.  My head is so full, and I am back to fighting demons everyday.  But what a great thing to know the demon...

Like an old friend...without the friendship.

And so it is... and I just need some whispering in the quiet.


No comments:

Post a Comment