Monday, June 17, 2013

Content

I am content.

That's right.

Content.

I am smiling - every single day.

I am at peace, and content.

This is what I have been waiting for.

That moment of ... ahhhhhhhhhhh....

I live with kindness, and see kindness returned.

I have sat back a bit, and watched some things around me; relationships, struggles, personal battles.  I have removed myself from many an "equation", and found more peace in not being the seeker of solutions than I do in being a "fixer".  When you are not part of the equation, you are not part of the problem.  And that is an amazing release.

And so, I exist, in peace, biding my time until my next opportunity to create happiness and joy.  I hold fast with my heart in my hands, patiently waiting to see what doors open.  Good things come to those who do good things (no, not those that wait).

"Stop doing things that cause pain, and start doing things that create happiness".  It really is just that simple.

Be content.  It doesn't mean stop living.  It just means living...with a smile.




No comments:

Post a Comment