Have you ever heard something ringing in your ears, and tried to ignore it until it drives you mad? For most people, the answer is no. For some of us... the answer is always.
I'm brooding... and I am trying to figure out how to say what I have to say, make a point, and do it in such a way that truth rings clear, hurt is prevented, but the message is necessary and filled with love.
So here's the thing... if you think this is for you, it probably is.
Our history consists of lifetimes. Our lifetimes consist of lessons. We know, beyond everything else, in fact almost everyone else, we persist. Even when we don't want to, we persist.
You and I.
Right now is your time of struggle, and I am feeling you are in a place where you are thinking I am not with you. You are wrong. I am. I am also part of your lesson this lifetime. Through thousands of years, you have sustained yourself through independence. You have done what you have had to do to survive on your own. You have decided you are strong enough alone.... (sounds familiar...)
This lifetime, this time, these moments, these questions, these moments of emotional weakness, are yours to learn from. This is your lesson... it's okay to need someone. It is your soul pushing you forward to me, but your pride holding you back. I am going to catch you. But first you have to fall.
Yes... you.
For lifetimes I have begged for your affection. I have always come to you. It's your turn. I have learned when you were my teacher. And with lifetimes, tables turn. With open arms I wait for you to reach... but I can't make you.
Yes...you.
So when you think I am not there, reach a little further. I am. You just need to need.
Yes, you.
No comments:
Post a Comment