Saturday, August 31, 2013

Good Enough

A gentle thing happened.  I gave myself up to the Universe.  No, really.  I whispered into the night, two nights ago.  "Dear Universe... Just take care of me, whatever that is, and that will be good enough."

I will do my part; continue to be authentic and truthful.  I will be true to myself, and my heart.  I will do what I must to create opportunity for forward movement without ignoring emotion.  And the rest, I give to the Universe. Whatever the Universe has in store for me - the challenges, the accomplishments - will be, and all in it's own time.

"Just take care of me, and that is good enough"... and then I slept.  I mean really, really slept.

I woke, joyful and still.  Today, I spent time breaking the Earth in my hands, wearing the Sun on my face, breathing in the air, filling myself with peace.  The Universe is taking care of me, gently... and that is good enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment